We keep adding up new visits every day... So we would rather need three digits to count them all!! We have exceeded 1000 views!!! It's so amazing to know that there are people who are reading, listening to your music... It's so amazing to look at the statistics and find out that this blog is not only being viewed by people who live in my hometown, it is travelling to other countries.... When I decided to open this blog I was so excited, and nowadays I have not only kept this feeling, but I have increased it. And it's due to your support.
This blog is still in construction and I'm modifying and adding many things. Recently I opened a Twitter account, where you can follow me as well. Just 15 days ago (more or less) a friend helped me to put my Tweets on this blog, so now there is a little space where you can see all of them.
So soon you will be able to listen to news (by now I leave you in suspense).
Once again (because it's never enough): Thank you very much!!! I wish you Merry Christmas!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!
Ja anem sumant les visites amb 3 xifres, hem superat les 1000!!! Moltíssimes gràcies a tots/es!!! El saber que hi ha gent que et llegeix, que t'escolta... mirar les estadístiques i veure que això no es queda a casa sinó que viatja per altres països... Vaig obrir el blog amb molta il·lusió i gràcies a la sorpresa tan maca que m'he trobat avui ha fet que aquest grau d'il·lusió no només es mantingui, sinó que augmenti.
Com que això encara està una mica en construcció, encara ara vaig modificant o afegint coses. Recentment he obert un compte a Twitter, on també em podeu seguir si voleu. I fa cosa de 15 dies un amic em va ensenyar a posar els Tuits al blog, així que he creat un petit espai on podeu veure tots els Tuits que vaig fent.
Aviat hi podreu escoltar novetats!! (Us deixo amb la intriga)
Un cop més (perquè mai és suficient): Moltes gràcies a tots!!! Us desitjo que passeu unes bones festes i un bon Nadal!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!
Ya vamos sumando las visitas con 3 cifras, ya hemos superado las 1000!!! Muchísimas gracias a todos/as!! El saber que hay gente que te lee, que te escucha... mirar las estadísticas y ver que esto no se queda en casa sino que viaja por otros países... Abrí este blog con mucha ilusión y gracias a la sorpresa que me he encontrado hoy ha hecho que esta ilusión no solo se mantenga, sino que aumente.
Como esto todavía está un poco en construcción, voy modificando y añadiendo cosas.
Recientemente he abierto una cuenta en Twitter, donde también podéis seguirme si queréis. Y hace cosa de 15 días un amigo me enseñó a poner los Tweets en el blog, así que he creado un pequeño espacio donde podéis ver los Teewts que vaya haciendo.
Pronto podréis escuchar novedades!! (Os dejo con la intriga).
Una vez más (porque nunca es suficiente): Muchas gracias a todos/as!! Os deseo unas felices fiestas y una feliz Navidad!!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario